Friday, March 17, 2006

Now This is what I call a Retreat


Not that anyone cares, but this Shangri-La-looking place on the Chesapeake Bay is where I'll be spending the weekend. I will leave to go there in less than an hour to join another several hundred women for our Church's annual Women's Retreat. I have to admit, I have never done the "women's retreat" thing and I feel a bit ambivalent about it even now, but given that a 4-star resort is part of the package I am thinking it can't be all bad.

Plus, I'll be sharing my probably less-than-helpful thoughts on "Faith & The Work Place" at a panel tomorrow afternoon, which my close friends know will mostly include tips on how to ask forgiveness from colleagues. :) Maybe I'll learn a thing or two from the other panelists.

Have a nice weekend one and all!

No comments: